Warning! Mp3 files from this website is for promoting song of various artist purposes only. Please buy the original album. Do support them.The Mp3 files in this website is just for sharing and for personal use only. Sharing is not a crime!!!

Carpenters - Superstar.mp3

Long ago, and, oh, so far away
I fell in love with you before the second show.
Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear,
but you're not really here.
It's just the radio.

Chorus:
Don't you remember you told me you love me baby?
You said you'd be coming back this way again baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, oh, baby.
I love you, I really do.

Loneliness is such a sad affair, and I can hardly wait
to be with you again.
What to say, to make you come again?
Come back to me again, and play your sad guitar.

Chorus x2


Download : File name: Carpenters - Superstar.mp3
File size:8.58 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: You must delete mp3s from your computer after 48 hours you download or if you decide to keep it, please buy original CD. Please support our local artist and international artist. This site did not responsible for any illegal media sharing. So that Full Album cannot be download!