Warning! Mp3 files from this website is for promoting song of various artist purposes only. Please buy the original album. Do support them.The Mp3 files in this website is just for sharing and for personal use only. Sharing is not a crime!!!

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight.mp3

It's late in the evening
She's wonderin' what clothes to wear
She puts on her make-up
And brushes her long blonde hair

And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight

We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
walkin around with me

And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you

It's time to go home now
And I've got an achin' head
So I give her the car keys
And she'll help me to bed

And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darlin', you were wonderful tonight
Oh, my darlin, you were wonderful tonight


Download: File name: Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight.mp3
File size:8.43 MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reminder: You must delete mp3s from your computer after 48 hours you download or if you decide to keep it, please buy original CD. Please support our local artist and international artist. This site did not responsible for any illegal media sharing. So that Full Album cannot be download!